Dead Can Dance - Anastasis excellent sound quality! .
Home Of The Brave albümünü ve albüme ait şarkıları bu sayfada görebilir ve dinleyebilirsiniz. Ayrıca Laurie Anderson şarkıcısına ait diğer albümleri de görebilirsiniz.
Выгодные цены без комиссий! Бронируйте отели онлайн на Booking.
Home of the Brave was the fourth album overall and third studio album release by Laurie Anderson, issued in 1986. Released by Warner Bros. Records, it was a partial soundtrack album of her concert film of the same name. Three of the eight tracks on the album were recorded in the studio and thus differ considerably from the filmed versions.
Those in possession of a laserdisc have no idea how happy they are. For years, there were rumours which then turned into official announcements of a commercial.
Producer – Laurie Anderson, Roma Baran. Other Versions (5 of 31) View All. Cat.Home Of The Brave (LP, Album).
Band Name Laurie Anderson. Album Name Home Of The Brave (Soundtrack). Other productions from Laurie Anderson. Live at Town Hall: New York City, September 19–20, 2001.
Home Of The Brave is a music live recording by LAURIE ANDERSON (Crossover Prog/Progressive Rock) released in 1986 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Laurie Anderson, vocals, violin, keyboards - William Burroughs, vocals Adrian Belew, Nile Rodgers, guitar - Richard Landry, clarinet, saxophone - Robert Arron, saxophone - Joy Askew, Rob Sabino, keyboards - Bill Laswell, bass - David Van Tieghem, drums, percussion - Daniel Ponce, Isidro Bobadillo, percussion - Dolette McDonald, Janice Perdarvis, Curtis King, Frank Simms, Diane Garisto, Tawatha Agee, Brenda White-King, background vocals.
Exclusive Prime pricing. Records Inc. for the . amp; WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the .
You can get here Home of the Brave Album Lyrics, Tracklist, Videos, Cover Picture and More. Send to a friend: Laurie Anderson. Home of the Brave Album Lyrics.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Keyboards, Effects [Morse Code] – Rob SabinoProducer [Basic Tracks Produced By] – Nile Rodgers
Vocals [Vocal Sample] – William S. Burroughs
Clarinet – Richard LandrySynthesizer [Moog, Prophet, Dx-7], Vocals – Joy Askew
|5||Language Is A Virus
Backing Vocals – Brenda White-King*, Curtis King, Diane Garisto, Frank Simms, Tawatha Agee*Engineer [Second Engineer] – Knut Bohn*Performer [Crowd] – Knut Bohn*, Laurie Anderson, Nile Rodgers, Tom DurackProducer, Keyboards, Synthesizer [Synclavier] – Nile RodgersProduction Manager – Budd Tunick, Kevin Jones Programmed By [Synclavier] – Kevin Jones Recorded By, Mixed By – James Farber
Percussion – Daniel Ponce, Isidro Bobadillo*
Bass [Animals] – Bill Laswell
- Recorded At – Park Theater
- Recorded At – Blue Rock Studio
- Recorded At – Skyline Studios
- Recorded At – Sync Sound
- Remixed At – Soundworks, New York
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Copyright (c) – Talk Normal Productions
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Victor Company Of Japan, Ltd.
- Art Direction, Design – Carolyn Cannon
- Co-producer – Laurie Anderson, Roma Baran
- Drums – David Van Tieghem (tracks: 7), Jimmy Bralower (tracks: 1, 5)
- Engineer – Leanne Ungar
- Guitar – Adrian Belew (tracks: 3, 4, 7, 8), Nile Rodgers (tracks: 1, 5)
- Keyboards – Joy Askew (tracks: 1, 7, 8), Laurie Anderson (tracks: 1, 3)
- Management – Renaissance Management
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Percussion – David Van Tieghem (tracks: 4, 8)
- Photography By [Cover Photos] – Les Fincher
- Producer [Post-production Audio] – Bill Marino, Ken Hahn
- Producer [Production Assistant] – Laura Fried
- Remix [Record Remix Assistant] – P. Dennis Mitchell*, Phil Burnett
- Saxophone – Richard Landry (tracks: 3, 4, 7), Robert Arron* (tracks: 5)
- Synthesizer [Synclavier], Written-By – Laurie Anderson
- Violin – Laurie Anderson (tracks: 1, 3)
- Vocals – Dolette McDonald (tracks: 1, 4, 7), Janice Pendarvis (tracks: 1, 4, 7), Laurie Anderson (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 7)
NotesSubtitled: A Film by Laurie Anderson
Recorded at: Park Theatre, Union City, New Jersey / Blue Rock Studio / Skyline Studio
Post-production Audio: Sync Sound
Record remixed at: Soundworks
A Talk Normal Production
Mastered at Masterdisk
© 1986 Difficult Music BMI / Talk Normal Productions / Warner Bros. Records Inc.
℗ 1986 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the US & WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Manufactured by the Victor Company of Japan, Ltd.
Liners printed in USA; disc made in Japan
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-25400-2
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 9-25400-2-T1E13
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 9-25400-2-T1E12
|9 25400-1, 1-25400||Laurie Anderson||Home Of The Brave (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 25400-1, 1-25400||US||1986|
|925 400-1||Laurie Anderson||Home Of The Brave (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||925 400-1||Europe||1986|
|7599-25400-2||Laurie Anderson||Home Of The Brave (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||7599-25400-2||Europe||1986|
|6709031||Laurie Anderson||Home Of The Brave (LP, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||6709031||Brazil||1989|
|9 25400-4||Laurie Anderson||Home Of The Brave (Cass, Album, Dol)||Warner Bros. Records||9 25400-4||US||1986|
Performer: Laurie Anderson
Title: Home Of The Brave
Date of release: 1986
Style: Soundtrack, Pop Rock, Avantgarde, Experimental
Size MP3: 1571 mb
Size FLAC: 1656 mb
Rating: 4.5 / 5
Other Formats: FLAC AUD MMF APE MOD WMA MP1