The Wailing Wailers At Studio One. Авторы текста и музыки.
1977 В июле 1977 года была обнаружена злокачественная меланома на большом пальце ноги.
1981 4 мая 1981 года крестился в Эфиопской православной церкви в Кингстоне от рук архиепископа Западного полушария Абуны Йисхака.
Bob Marley was a Jamaican reggae singer, songwriter, musician, and guitarist who achieved international fame and acclaim. Starting out in 1963 with the group The Wailers, he forged a distinctive songwriting and vocal style that would later resonate with audiences worldwide. The Wailers would go on to release some of the earliest reggae records with producer Lee "Scratch" Perry. Another Dance Rarities. Bob Marley & The Wailers Greatest Hits at Studio One. Oct 2015. Destiny: Rare Sides From Studio One. Oct 2015
Bob Marley And The Wailers – Greatest Hits At Studio One. Label: Heartbeat Records (2) – 11661-7761-2. Format: CD, Compilation.
Bob Marley & The Wailers, Greatest Hits. Bob Marley & The Wailers. Soul Jazz Records Presents STUDIO ONE Freedom Sounds: Studio One In The 1960s.
Despite being truly voluminous, most of Bob Marley and the Wailers’ catalogue is superb, though endless repackaging makes album navigation difficult. Use your keyboard’s arrow keys or hit the prev, next arrows on your screen to turn pages (page 1/4). Greatest Hits At Studio One, Destiny: Rare Ska Sides, Another Dance and Climb The Ladder are further Heartbeat variations on the same theme.
Ska Roots Soul Reggae Dub Rhythm and blues. Put It On. Simmer Down. Who Feels It Knows It. Cry To Me.
Most of Bob Marley's early music was recorded with Peter Tosh and Bunny Wailer, who together with Marley were the most prominent members of The Wailers. In 1972, The Wailers had their first hit outside Jamaica when Johnny Nash covered their song "Stir It Up", which became a . hit. The 1973 album Catch a Fire was released worldwide, and sold well. It was followed by Burnin', which included the song "I Shot the Sheriff", of which a cover version by Eric Clapton became a hit in 1974.
Bob Marley & The Wailers 06-06-2012. Total duration:48 min. 01. Bob Marley - The Greatest Hits. Other contributors: Sgae. Soul Shake Down Party.
|2||(I'm Gonna) Put It On||3:05|
|4||Treat Me Good||1:55|
|5||Who Feels It Know It||2:34|
|6||Cry To Me||2:42|
|7||It Hurts To Be Alone||2:41|
|9||Let Him Go||2:50|
|12||Love And Affection||2:37|
|14||I Am Going Home||3:40|
|15||I Need You So||2:48|
|16||I'm Still Waiting||3:30|
|17||And I Love Her||3:05|
- Backing Vocals – Beverley Kelso, Cherry Green, Constantine 'Vision' Walker, Neville Livingston, Peter Tosh, Rita Marley
- Bass – Bryan Atkinson, Desi Miles, Dwight Pinckney*, Fred Crossley, Lloyd Brevett, Lloyd Spence, Lynn Taitt
- Compiled By – Chris Wilson
- Drums – Bunny Williams, Carl McCloud, Esmond Jarrett, Joe Issacs*, Lloyd Knibb*, Lloyd Robinson
- Guitar – Ernest Ranglin, Harry Sweeting, Huks Brown*, Jerome "Jah Jerry" Haines*
- Keyboards – Danny McFarlane, Jackie Mittoo, Lloyd Delpratt, Richard Ace
- Lead Vocals – Bob Marley, Junior Braithwaite, Neville Livingston, Peter Tosh
- Mastered By – Toby Mountain
- Saxophone [Alto] – Headley Bennett*, Lester Sterling, Seymour Walker*
- Saxophone [Baritone] – Carlton Samuels
- Saxophone [Tenor] – Dennis Campbell*, Roland Alphonso, Tommy McCook, Tony Wilson
- Trombone – Don Drummond, Vin Gordon
- Trumpet – Bobby Ellis, Johnny Moore, Trummie Miles
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 011661776128
|HB 261||Bob Marley & The Wailers||Greatest Hits At Studio One (LP, Comp)||Heartbeat Records||HB 261||US||2003|
Performer: Bob Marley And The Wailers
Title: Greatest Hits At Studio One
Date of release: 2003
Style: Ska, Rocksteady
Size MP3: 1119 mb
Size FLAC: 1146 mb
Rating: 4.4 / 5
Other Formats: AAC AA APE VOC AIFF RA XM