From the album "What's Your Name?" ww. damsandler. What's Your Name? Лицензиар. WMG (от лица компании "Warner Records Label"); BMI - Broadcast Music In. PEDL" и другие авторские общества (3).
2002 Получает положительные отзывы за роль в мелодраме Пола Томаса Андерсона Любовь, сбивающая с ног, впоследствии продолжает периодически сниматься . .
2003 Женился на модели и актрисе Джеки Титоун, которая снималась во многих фильмах вместе с Адамом.
What's Your Name? is the third studio album by Adam Sandler. Unlike his other comedy albums, which typically mix songs with non-musical comedy skits, What's Your Name? consists entirely of songs of various genres, including country, ballad and reggae. What's Your Name? was certified gold, having sold over 500,000 copies
Adam Sandler, Actor: The Waterboy. Adam Richard Sandler was born September 9, 1966 in Brooklyn, New York, to Judith (Levine), a teacher at a nursery school, and Stanley Alan Sandler, an electrical engineer. He is of Russian Jewish descent. At 17, he took his first step towards becoming a stand-up comedian when he spontaneously took the stage at a Boston comedy club . Other Works: Album, "What's Your Name?" Warner Bros.
Adam Richard Sandler (born September 9, 1966 in Brooklyn, New York) is an American comedian, actor, musician, screenwriter and film producer. He released his first album, They're All Gonna Laugh at You!, in 1993 and it recieved a a Grammy award nomination for Best Comedy Album.
What's Your Name (Usher song). What's Your Name" is a song by American recording artist Usher and features will. Written by Usher, will. am and Ryan Toby and produced by will. am, it was sent to radio on August 18, 2008 as the fourth single from Usher's fifth studio album, Here I Stand, and was later released as a compact disc single and digital download.
Despite assistance from his buddies, They’re All Gonna Laugh At You!, What The Hell Happened To Me?, and What’s Your Name? still feel like undiluted Sandler, more so than his actual stand-up material. There’s plenty of evidence of the latter floating around the internet, but they’re mostly in five- to 10-minute bursts, in part because he didn’t record a full stand-up special before getting hired, at age 23, to write for Saturday Night Live. More noticeable is what these subway sequences leave out: a Holy shit, that’s Adam Sandler! moment from the groups of commuters who stop and watch. It’s genuinely difficult to tell if they recognize him, a break from that HBO special, which opens with dude upon dude raving about their comic hero’s genius.
Adam Sandler speaks at the CinemaCon Big Screen Achievement Awards on March 27, 2014, in Las Vegas. Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images for CinemaCon. This question originally appeared on Quora. Answer by Ken Miyamoto, produced screenwriter, former Sony Pictures script reader and story analyst, former Sony Studios liaison: I worked with Adam Sandler and his Happy Madison crew a lot during my Sony days as a studio liaison. This is a guy whose movies reap an ongoing profit for Sony and other studios
What does Adam's letter say? It has been falsely rumoured that the song is actually inspired by fictional character, Adam Krieger’s suicide note.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals, Vocals [Solo] – Sanetta Gipson
|2||The Lonesome Kicker
Written-By – T. Castellucci*
Guitar – Mike Thompson*Harmonica – John "Juke" Logan*
|6||Listenin' To The Radio
Written-By – F. Coraci*, R. Wachtel*
Backing Vocals – Jon Rosenberg , Kimberly Schwartz, Waddy WachtelGuitar – Waddy WachtelPercussion – Jon Rosenberg Vocals [Solo] – Kimberly Schwartz
|8||Dancin' And Pantsin'
Written-By – B. Glaub*, F. Coraci*
|9||Zittly Van Zittles
Steel Guitar [Pedal] – Greg Liesz*Written-By – M. Thompson*
|10||Four Years Old
Vocals, Guitar – Adam Sandler
Backing Vocals – Wailing Souls, The*Drums, Timbales – Don HeffingtonHarmonica – Dave McKelvy*Vocals, Guitar – Adam Sandler
|12||The Respect Chant
Bass Drum [Grandma's Bass Drum] – Don HeffingtonVoice [Hee Haw Guy] – Bob GlaubVoice [High] – Brooks ArthurWritten By – V. GervickasWritten-By – D. Heffington*
|13||The Goat Song
Written-By – M. Thompson*
|14||Red Hooded Sweatshirt
Written-By – I. Maxtone-Graham*
- Distributed By – Columbia House
- Manufactured By – Cinram
- Art Direction – Linda Cobb
- Artwork [Goat Game Artwork] – Nick DeCesare
- Bass – Bob Glaub
- Co-producer – Allen Covert, Jon Rosenberg
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Jolie Levine-Aller*
- Coordinator [Warner Bros. Session Coordinator] – Sigrine Vally
- Design – David Harlan
- Edited By [Digitally] – Ron Boustead
- Engineer [Additional] – Francis Buckley
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jeff Robinette, Michael Parnin, Rudy Haeusermann
- Executive-Producer – Broadway Video
- Guitar, Sitar – Teddy Castellucci
- Keyboards, Trombone, Accordion – Mike Thompson*
- Management – Ray Reo, Sandy Wernick
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Other [Lyrics Scanning & Proofing] – Randi Siegel
- Other [Makeup Design] – Ann Pala
- Other [Makeup] – Vonda Morris
- Other [Styling] – Scott Free
- Photography By [Additional] – Jack Giarraputo, Jon Rosenberg , Lester Cohen
- Photography By [Front Cover, Inlay Photos] – Kimberly Wright
- Producer – Adam Sandler, Brooks Arthur
- Producer [Associate] – Jonathan Loughran
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Gabriel Veltri*
- Saxophone, Backing Vocals – Mindy Abair*
- Technician [Technical Support] – Rob Corsie
- Vocals [Additional] – Frank Coraci, Jack Giarraputo, Jillian Sandler, Michael Dilbeck, Michael Ly
- Written-By – A. Sandler*, A. Covert* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6 to 11, 13), J. Rosenberg* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6 to 11, 13)
NotesRecorded at Westlake Audio, L.A., CA.
Additional recording at The Music Grinder, L.A., CA.
Mastered at Precision Mastering, Hollywood, CA.
Management: Brillstein-Grey Entertainment
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 7749-525220 6 02
- Matrix / Runout: #970906B CDW-46738 L381 MFG BY CINRAM
- Mould SID Code: IFPI6000
|9 46738-2||Adam Sandler||What's Your Name? (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 46738-2||US||1997|
|9362467382||Adam Sandler||What's Your Name? (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9362467382||Australia||1997|
|9 46738-4||Adam Sandler||What's Your Name? (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 46738-4||US||1997|
|PRO-CD-8989||Adam Sandler||What's Your Name? (CD, Promo, Smplr)||Warner Bros. Records||PRO-CD-8989||US||1997|
|CDW 46738||Adam Sandler||What's Your Name? (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||CDW 46738||Canada||1997|
Performer: Adam Sandler
Title: What's Your Name?
Date of release: 1997
Style: Alternative Rock, Acoustic, Comedy
Size MP3: 1859 mb
Size FLAC: 1356 mb
Rating: 4.3 / 5
Other Formats: AAC DXD DMF MOD MP4 ADX ASF