New song from Swedish rockers, The Sounds, album "Weekend". Cause every time I hear your voice It's like a gift to my ears You conquer my fears I fight to hold; Hold back my tears. I live for the weekend, baby I live for the weekend, baby If you're wondering what it's like to be me I live for the weekend, baby
Listen free to The Sounds – Weekend (Shake Shake Shake, Take It the Wrong Way and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Band Name The Sounds. Released date 08 November 2013. Labels Metronome Records INgrooves. Members owning this album1. 1. Shake Shake Shake. 2. Take It the Wrong Way. 04:00. 3. Hurt the Ones I Love.
The Sounds had a simple plan of attack for their fifth album, the upcoming Weekend. Frontwoman Maja Ivarsson tells SPIN that she and her bandmates wanted to capture what we do best - which is putting on a great live show. The Swedish dance-rock unit entered their home country’s famous Svenska Grammafon Studion earlier this year with producer Alex Newport (Bloc Party, Death Cab for Cutie, the Mars Volta) and recorded the follow-up to 2011’s Something to Die For over the course of seven weeks, with another month set aside for mixing.
Complete your The Sounds collection. The Sounds – Weekend. Genre: Electronic, Rock, Pop. Style: Power Pop, Indie Rock. Weekend (CD, Album).
Weekend Sounds - Chill & Lounge Selection. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве. Weekend Sounds - Chill & Lounge Selection. Исполнитель: Various artists.
Shake Shake Shake, 03:31. Take It the Wrong Way, 04:00.
Shake Shake Shake&"by The Sounds: It s been a quiet, introspective week. Swede rockers The Sounds have a new album coming (their fourth in ten years) and if this first single is any indication, the band is returning to form with a dirty danced-up rock-club vibe that sounds a decade old while feeling like a breath of fresh ai. - Vogue Magazine.
Their fifth album, Weekend, was released on October 29, 2013. On June 16, 2017, the band released a four-track EP, The Tales That We Tell. The Sounds were formed in 1998 by classmates Félix Rodríguez, Maja Ivarsson, Johan Bengtsson and Fredrik Blond in Helsingborg, Sweden. The group met Jesper Anderberg, the youngest member, by chance at the Hultsfred Festival, and he was enlisted to play keyboards and guitar. The band's name was decided months later during a trip to London.
|1||Shake Shake Shake||3:31|
|2||Take It The Wrong Way||4:00|
|3||Hurt The Ones I Love||3:52|
|7||Too Young To Die||3:52|
|11||Young And Wild||3:33|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music Sweden AB
- Licensed From – Arnioki Records, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music Sweden AB
- Licensed From – Arnioki Records, LLC
- Recorded At – Svenska Grammofonstudion
- Mixed At – Future Shock Studio
- Mastered At – Howie Weinberg Mastering
- Manufactured By – Cinram GmbH
- Art Direction – Jesse Nivens, John B. Davis
- Bass Guitar – Johan Bengtsson
- Co-producer – The Sounds
- Design [Graphic Design] – Jesse Nivens
- Drums – Fredrik Blond
- Engineer [Assistant Mix Engineer] – Paul Suarez
- Engineer [Assistant] – David Bernfeld, György Barocsai, Kalle Gustafsson Jerneholm, Oskar Lindberg
- Executive-Producer, A&R, Management – John B. Davis
- Guitar, Programmed By – Felix Rodriguez, Jesper Anderberg
- Keyboards [Keys], Piano – Jesper Anderberg
- Mastered By – Dan Gerbarg, Howie Weinberg
- Photography By – Tyler Curtis
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Per Kristiansen
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Alex Newport
- Vocals – Felix Rodriguez, Jesper Anderberg, Maja Ivarsson
- Written-By – F. Rodriguez*, F. Blond*, J. Anderberg*, J. Bengtsson*, M. Ivarsson*
Notes℗ 2013 Warner Music Sweden AB A Warner Music Group Company under exclusive license from Arnioki Records, LLC
© 2013 Warner Music Sweden AB A Warner Music Group Company under exclusive license from Arnioki Records, LLC
Manufactured in the E.U.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 5053105966622
- Barcode (Text): 5 053105 966622
- Label Code: LC 04281
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: [W logo] 5053105966622 V01 DPM
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L016
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 05M3
|ARN0005||The Sounds||Weekend (CD, Album)||Arnioki Records||ARN0005||US||2013|
|none||The Sounds||Weekend (12xFile, AAC, Album, 256)||Arnioki Records||none||2013|
|ARN0006||The Sounds||Weekend (LP, Album)||Arnioki Records||ARN0006||US||2013|
|WMS-5053105-966615||The Sounds||Weekend (LP, Album)||Warner Music Sweden||WMS-5053105-966615||Europe||2013|
Performer: The Sounds
Date of release: 2013
Style: Power Pop, Indie Rock
Size MP3: 1222 mb
Size FLAC: 1974 mb
Rating: 4.2 / 5
Other Formats: XM VOC WAV AIFF VQF VOX DTS