It was nominated for a Grammy Award in 1974 for Best Original Cast Album.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet.
Listen free to Various Artists – Y'All Come: Company's Comin' (Original Album) (Christmas Doll, Family Reunion and more).
Advertisement for cast album. The original Broadway cast included Brandy Alexander, Dwight Baxter, Lorraine Davidson, Joelle Erasme, Yvette Freeman, Paul Gillespie, Tulane Howard II, Bob Jockers, Empress Kilpatrick, Dianne Legro, Allan Lozito, Bryan Miller, Bryen Neves, Don Scotti, Dean Tait, Lori Wagner, and Charles Whiteside. In April, 2010 Let My People Come – The Party had a two-week run at the Ritz Bar in New York City, produced by Wilson, Marilyn Lester and Robert Blume.
Vinyl, LP, Album Country: Canada Date of released: 1974 Category: Rock, Funk, Soul, Stage & Screen Style: Pop Rock, Musical. Related Music albums to Let My People Come: The Original Cast Album by Various. Andrew Lloyd Webber - Cats: Selections From The Original Broadway Cast Recording. Various - Leonard Sillman's New Faces Of 1952 - Original Cast. Benny Andersson & Björn Ulvaeus' - Mamma Mia!
album Weekly Top. album Pop Hotlist. music noteChords for Original Cast - Let My People Come - 04 Come In My Mouth. Tobie Columbus - Come In My Mouth.
The album peaked at in the UK Albums Chart. We use quality bubble lined bags or boxes to ensure your item arrives intact. Money Money Money - Julie Walters (. 6). DVDs are region 2. I Have a Dream - Amanda Seyfried (. 3). Hare Krishna/Let The Sunshine In 2:16 Chorus From Hair. Hair 2:28 Carl Wayne. CD in mint/near mint condition in jewelcase. Air 1:41 Nicola Dawn. Where Do I Go?. 1:50 Bobby Crush. What A Piece Of Work Is Man 2:22 Sheila Bruce.
Let My People Come 1974 Original Off-Broadway Cast. Broadway Dreams to b. .Evita: The original concept album based on the life story of Eva Peron 1919-1952 (1976 Studio Cast).
I expect a clean album to contain the original material, but remove, at the least, swear words (the d, s, and f words). My kids know a lot more about this time period and these people (Hamilton, Washington, Aaron Burr, Angelica and Eliza Schuyler) than they would otherwise. Let me just say, I am a very active participant in the processing of this music with my children.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Give It To Me
Lead Vocals – Lorraine Davidson
Lead Vocals – Joe Jones , Marty Duffy
|A4||Come In My Mouth
Lead Vocals – Tobie Columbus
|A6||Linda, Georgina, Marilyn & Me
Lead Vocals – Christine Rubens
|A7||I Believe My Body|
|B1||Take Me Home With You
Lead Vocals – Larry Paulette
|B3||And She Loved Me
Lead Vocals – Peachena*, Shezwae Powell
|B4||The Cunnilingus Champion Of Co. C
Lead Vocals – Christine Rubens, Joe Jones , Larry Paulette
|B5||Doesn't Anybody Love Anymore
Lead Vocals – Shezwae Powell
|B6||Let My People Come|
- Published By – Gnostic Music Co.
- Produced For – Green Menu Music Factory Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Libra Company
- Copyright (c) – The Libra Company
- Manufactured By – The Derek Matthew Corporation
- Arranged By, Conductor – Billy Cunningham, Billy Cunningham
- Choreography – Ian Naylor
- Engineer, Mixed By – Stephen Y. Scheaffer
- Lighting – Centaur Productions
- Performer [Cast] – Alan Evans , Barbara Niles, Christine Rubens, Daina Darzin, Dean Tait, Denise Connolley, Ian Naylor, James Morgan , Jim Rose, Joe Jones , Peachena*, Larry Paulette, Lorraine Davidson, Marty Duffy, Ray Colbert, Shezwae Powell, Tobie Columbus
- Producer – Henry Jerome, Phil Oesterman, Yank Barry
- Written-By – Earl Wilson Jr.
Notes** This original Canadian pressing credits the original show producer (Phil Osterman), and adds Director (Otto Maximilian) as well as Record Producer (Yank Barry). The back sleeve credits show a picture of Yank Barry (replacing the picture of Phil Osterman which appeared on the U.S. pressing).
* The Canadian issue also adds the manufacturer/distributer credit at the bottom of the back cover as follws:
" The Derek Matthew Corporation, P.O. Box 256, Place Bonaventure, Montreal Quebec H5A 1B2 "
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): LR-1069A
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): LR-1069B
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runout (hand-etched)): LR-1069-A SDB DC
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 runout (hand-etched)): LR-1069-B SDB DC
|LR 1069||Various||Let My People Come: The Original Cast Album (LP, Album)||Libra Records||LR 1069||US||1974|
|GM 1980||Various||Let My People Come: The Original Cast Album (LP, Album, RE)||Green Menu Records||GM 1980||US||1979|
Title: Let My People Come: The Original Cast Album
Date of release: 1974
Style: Pop Rock, Musical
Size MP3: 1703 mb
Size FLAC: 1864 mb
Rating: 4.8 / 5
Other Formats: MMF MPC AHX MP2 DTS ASF DMF