1- Here I Come 2- Mary Long Tongue 3- Little Children Cry 4- Rob And Gone 5- Yah We Deh 6- Prison Oval Rock 7- Living Dangerously 8- Sweet Reggae Music . .
Levy's popularity has endured over the years, and his versatility is made apparent on this volume of the CRUCIAL REGGAE series.
Producer – Barrington Levy (tracks: 4, 11), Henry "Junjo" Lawes (tracks: 2, 6, 8, 10), Jah Screw (tracks: 1, 5, 7, 9), Milton Welch (tracks: 3, 12). Written-By – Barrington Levy.
Barrington Ainsworth Levy (born 30 April 1964) is a Jamaican reggae and dancehall artist. Levy was born in Clarendon, Jamaica. He formed a band called the Mighty Multitude, with his cousin, Everton Dacres; the pair released "My Black Girl" in 1977. Levy established his solo career the next year with "A Long Time Since We Don't Have No Love"; though the single was a failure, the fourteen-year-old was a popular performer at Jamaican dancehalls.
Barrington Ainsworth Levy (born 30 April 1964, Clarendon, Jamaica) is a reggae and dancehall artist from Jamaica.
List of tracks in the album This Is Crucial Reggae: Barrington Levy by Barrington Levy. This Is Crucial Reggae: Barrington Levy discography. Please write a description for this profile. View All . Thank you to the following people for keeping this profile up-to-date.
Features Song Lyrics for Barrington Levy's Crucial Reggae album. Barrington Levy - Crucial Reggae Album Lyrics. 1. Here I Come Lyrics.
2004 This Is Crucial Reggae: Barrington Levy RAS Records Sanctuary Records. 2001 Jah the creator Dressed To Kill, Metrodome. 1999 Barrington Levy & Frankie Paul - Back To Back BMG Specials. 1983 finally saw the release of Levy album Money Move. The latter was excellently overseen by George Phang and boasted a stupendous group of rhythms that Sly & Robbie had specifically made for the producer. In the ., the burning sounds label also released Hunter Man, a greatest-hits collection. But the hits were still coming on strong; in 1984 none were bigger then Levy and Jah Screw produced Under Mi Sensi
No one has said anything yet. Contributions By. ounk. This Is Crucial Reggae: Barrington Levy.
Official page for barrington levy. 24 March 2017 ·. My new video for the first single from the upcoming album "Survivor" is now live-G. com/watch?v QbG8mYmFJoE. Barrington LEVY added an event. 18 June 2018 ·. SAT, 14 JUL 2018. Reggae On The Mountain. Topanga Community Club · Topanga, CA, United States. Just wanted to say you're a true artist and I feel sorry for the lack of attitude shown by this audience. You just gave it all and did it great, tho, thank you very much for the gift of an amazing concert.
|1||Here I Come||3:45|
|2||Mary Long Tongue||4:17|
|3||Little Children Cry||3:56|
|4||Rob And Gone||3:13|
|5||A Yah We Deh||3:54|
|6||Prison Oval Rock||3:11|
|8||Sweet Reggae Music||3:23|
|9||Under Mi Sensi||3:11|
|11||I Can't Wait Too Long||3:06|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Manufactured By – BMG Distribution
- Distributed By – BMG Distribution
- Record Company – BMG Entertainment
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Art Direction, Design – Smay Vision
- Compilation Producer – Jerry Rappaport
- Coordinator [Production Coordination] – Doug Simpson , Jack Ball
- Executive-Producer – Bas Hartong, Mike Jason
- Liner Notes – Elena Oumano
- Mastered By – Joseph M. Palmaccio
- Photography By – Adrian Boot, Urbanimage.tv
- Producer – Barrington Levy (tracks: 4, 11), Henry "Junjo" Lawes (tracks: 2, 6, 8, 10), Jah Screw (tracks: 1, 5, 7, 9), Milton Welch (tracks: 3, 12)
- Written-By – Barrington Levy
NotesDisc also contains a CD-ROM Track containing Bandlink software connection for access to bonus CD extras.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 060768992221
- Barcode (As printed): 0 60768 99222 1
- Matrix / Runout: 1189 06076899222 E40617-12 M
- Mastering SID Code: L383
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6100
Performer: Barrington Levy
Title: This Is Crucial Reggae
Date of release: 2004
Size MP3: 1779 mb
Size FLAC: 1308 mb
Rating: 4.7 / 5
Other Formats: AAC VOX AC3 MP2 DXD VOC MP4