Provided to YouTube by Parlophone UK Take Special Care · Cliff Richard & The Shadows The Rock 'n' Roll Years 1958-1963 ℗ 1997 Parlophone Records Ltd, . .
The song 'Take Special Care' by Cliff Richard has a tempo of 132 beats per minute (BPM) on 'Cliff Richard'.
Zaks (2) – Take Special Care. Label: Wolf Island Records – CALL 661401. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Mono. Country: Germany & Switzerland. Special Thanks: Tage Weie, Eroc, Finn Pedersen, Ronald Pedersen, Bruce Brand, Yngve Antonesen, Bjørn Saastad, Per Kristian Olsen, Ingeborg Hasund Strømsæther, Knut Tore Breivik (Nasjonalbiblioteket, Oslo), Francoise Streibel, & Claudia Stehle (Universal Records). Dedicated to the memory of Tove Kristine Eriksen, & Svenn Edmund Olufsen.
472 people follow this. AboutSee All. Contact Take Care Album.
Limited first pressing of 500 comes with a poster featuring the band’s story on the back.
Avantgardiste Black Nullingroots. Band Name Nullingroots. Album Name Take Care.
Drake - Practice (Take Care Album) HIGH QUALITY. CashScrillaCash 1. 53 views7 years ago. 5:02. Drake - look what youve done (take care album). youssef dalalay 1. 25 views5 years ago. 19:58. Drake - Nothing Was The Same (Deluxe) (Full Album). Sebastian Rico 5. 49 views5 months ago. 46:04. Explosions In The Sky - Take Care Take Care Take Care - (Full Album, best quality). 528 views5 years ago. 52:56. Death In June - Take Care and Control.
1. 'Over My Dead Body' Everyone wants to know if Drake can match the success of his debut album, so he smartly addresses the topic on the album's opening track. He asks, "Are these people really discussing my career again?, Asking if I'll be going platinum in a year again? /
Take Care (album), Take Care is the second studio album by Canadian rapper Drake It was released on November 15, 2011, by Young Money Entertainment, Cash Money Reco. Take Care expands on the low-tempo, sensuous, and dark sonic aesthetic of Thank Me Later Primarily a hip hop album, it has a languid, grandiose production that incorporates R&B, pop, electronica, and post-dubstep styles The music is typified by an atmospheric sound, muted textures, slow tempos, subtle chords, melodic synth tracks, low-end grooves, and sparse, ambient arrangements Noah "40".
|A1||Take Special Care|
|A3||Not My Girl|
|A4||All The Time|
|A8||Words Of A Broken Heart|
|B1||Come On I'm Gonna Tell You The Story Of My Life|
|B2||I Really Hope|
|B4||I Love Her|
|B5||Love Is Gone|
|B7||If I Knew|
- Distributed By – Feathered Apple Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Wolf Island Records
- Copyright (c) – Yngve Antonesen
- Copyright (c) – Finn Pedersen / Zaks
- Copyright (c) – Universal
- Pressed By – Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH – 33480
- Recorded At – Havly Hospits Kappell
- Recorded At – Vardø Skole Gymnasium
- Recorded At – Roger Arnhoff Studio
- Lacquer Cut At – SST Brüggemann GmbH
- Bass – Svein "Løva" Andresen*
- Design [Cover Design] – Arthole
- Drums – Bjørnar Jørgensen
- Lacquer Cut By – Λ_* (tracks: B1 to B7), K* (tracks: A1 to A8)
- Lead Guitar – Ronald Pedersen
- Liner Notes – Tage Weie
- Mastered By – Eroc
- Photography By – Annie van Baelen
- Rhythm Guitar – Finn Pedersen
- Vocals – Bjørnar Jørgensen, Finn Pedersen, Ronald Pedersen, Svein "Løva" Andresen*
- Written-By – Bjørnar Jørgensen (tracks: A3, A4, B3, B6, B7), Finn Pedersen (tracks: A1, A2, A5, A8 to B2, B4, B5), Ronald Pedersen (tracks: A6), Svein Andresen (tracks: A7)
NotesRecorded: December 1966 at Havly Hospits Kappell, & Vardo Skole Gymnasium, Norway, except A1 & A2, recorded: 12. September 1967 at Arnhoff Studio, Oslo, Norway for Nor-Disc Records.
Front- and back- cover photos: Annie van Baelen (Copyright: Yngve Antonesen)
Special Thanks: Tage Weie, Eroc, Finn Pedersen, Ronald Pedersen, Bruce Brand, Yngve Antonesen, Bjørn Saastad, Per Kristian Olsen, Ingeborg Hasund Strømsæther, Knut Tore Breivik (Nasjonalbiblioteket, Oslo), Francoise Streibel, & Claudia Stehle (Universal Records)
Dedicated to the memory of Tove Kristine Eriksen, & Svenn Edmund Olufsen
Produced 2014: Wolf Island Records
Copyright 2014: Finn Pedersen / Zaks, & Universal Music (Tracks 1 & 2)
Comes with a A2 sized poster for insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Etched): CALL 661401-A Kr SST
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Etched): CALL 661401-B SST Λ_
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A/B, Stamped): -33480-
- Rights Society: SUISA
Title: Take Special Care
Date of release: 2014
Style: Garage Rock, Beat
Size MP3: 1437 mb
Size FLAC: 1963 mb
Rating: 4.6 / 5
Other Formats: WMA AU XM VOC DMF AC3 MP4