Karen and Richard promote their 1981 'Made In America' album.
Request an album send to friend. Made In America (1981). Carpenters - Made In America.
Carpenters - Made In America (1981)(full album) 40:56. The Carpenters - Strength of a Woman 4:11. The Carpenters Those Good Old Dreams 4:08. Carpenters - (Want You) Back In My Life Again 3:42. Carpenters - When You've Got What It Takes 3:42. Carpenters - Somebody's Been Lyin' 4:28. Carpenters - When You've Got What It Takes 3:45. The Carpenters I Believe You 3:53.
The Carpenters' final album, Made in America, released after their two-year break from work, a period in which Karen Carpenter attempted a solo album and when Richard was incapacitated due to a drug problem, is very much a comeback effort, with a fair amount of energy on most of it, newly radiant arrangements ("The Wedding Song," et., one. cute oldie cover ("Beechwood 4-5789," which was made into a video), and the best new songs they'd had since the mid-'70s ("Those Good Old Dreams," "Touch Me When We're Dancing").
The Ultimate Collection is a 3-CD set released in 2006. It contains many of their popular songs, like "(They Long to Be) Close to You" and "Top of the World", and their album cuts, like "Desperado" and "Jambalaya (On the Bayou)". All of the songs are taken directly from the original album. In the case of "Yesterday Once More", it fades into a motorcycle engine, which subsequently fades into the oldies medley on the Now & Then album.
Made in America is the tenth studio album by American music duo Carpenters, and final album by the duo to be released during Karen Carpenter's lifetime.
Official Page of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners. Not Now. United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Trade union in Las Vegas, Nevada. CommunitySee all. 29,377 people like this.
Made in America Album Cover Art. Carpenters.
Those Good Old Dreams. Want You) Back In My Life Again. When You've Got What It Takes. Somebody's Been Lyin'. I Believe You. Touch Me When We're Dancing. When It's Gone (It's Just Gone). Because We Are In Love (The Wedding Song). MusicBrainz: Made In America. this site: Made In America.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Those Good Old Dreams
Lyrics By – John BettisMusic By – Richard CarpenterPercussion – Karen CarpenterSteel Guitar [Pedal] – Jay Dee Maness
|2||Strength Of A Woman
Backing Vocals – Carolyn Dennis, Maxine Waters Willard*, Stephanie SpruillWritten-By – Juanita Curiel, Phyllis Brown
|3||(Want You) Back In My Life Again
Programmed By [Synthesizer] – Daryl Dragon, Ian UnderwoodWritten-By – Chris Christian, Kerrie Chater*
|4||When You've Got What It Takes
Drums – John Robinson Written-By – Bill Lane , Roger Nichols
|5||Somebody's Been Lyin'
Orchestrated By – Peter Knight Percussion – Peter LimonickViolin [Solo], Concertmaster – Jerry Vinci*Written-By – Burt Bacharach, Carole Bayer Sager
|6||I Believe You
Arranged By – Paul RiserArranged By [Vocals] – Richard CarpenterCongas – Jerry SteinholtzEngineer – Ray GerhardtWritten-By – Dick & Don Addrisi*
|7||Touch Me When We're Dancing
Acoustic Guitar – Tony PelusoBacking Vocals – Carolyn DennisWritten-By – J.L. Wallace, Ken Bell , Terry Skinner
|8||When It's Gone (It's Just Gone)
Acoustic Guitar – Dennis Budimir, Fred TackettDrums, Percussion – Karen CarpenterPercussion – Bob ContiSteel Guitar [Pedal] – Jay Dee ManessWritten-By – Randy Handley
Written-By – George Gordy, Marvin Gaye, William Stevenson
|10||Because We Are In Love (The Wedding Song)
Choir – The O.K. ChoraleConcertmaster – Jerry Vinci*Conductor [O.k. Chorale] – Frank PoolerDirected By [O.k. Chorale Under Direction Of] – Ron HicklinLyrics By – John BettisMusic By – Richard CarpenterOrchestrated By – Peter Knight Percussion – Peter Limonick
- Acoustic Guitar – Tim May (tracks: 1, 3 to 7, 10)
- Arranged By – Richard Carpenter (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 10)
- Art Direction – Chuck Beeson, Jeff Ayeroff*
- Backing Vocals – Karen Carpenter (tracks: 1 to 9), Richard Carpenter (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Bass – Joe Osborn
- Concertmaster – Jimmy Getzoff* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 9)
- Design [Album Design] – Lynn Robb
- Drums – Larrie Londin (tracks: 2, 6 to 8), Ron Tutt (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 9 to 10)
- Electric Guitar – Tim May (tracks: 1 to 3, 6 to 9), Tony Peluso (tracks: 2 to 4, 7 to 8)
- Engineer – Roger Young (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 10)
- Harp – Gayle Levant (tracks: 1 to 2, 4 to 5, 7, 9 to 10)
- Illustration – David Willardson
- Keyboards – Richard Carpenter
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Roger Young
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Stewart Whitmore
- Oboe – Earl Dumler (tracks: 2, 4 to 5, 7 to 8)
- Orchestrated By – Richard Carpenter (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 9)
- Percussion – Paulinho DaCosta* (tracks: 1 to 4, 7)
- Photography By – John Engstead
- Producer – Richard Carpenter
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Dave Iveland*
- Tenor Saxophone – Tom Scott (tracks: 3, 7, 9)
Notes(P) & ©1981 A&M Records, Inc.
Booklet printed in England. Disc manufactured in Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 82839 37232 9
- Matrix / Runout: 3937232 50447685 01 +
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0146
- Other (Distribution Code): POL 899
- Label Code: LC 0485
- Rights Society: BIEM | STEMRA
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM
|SP-3723, SP 3723||Carpenters||Made In America (LP, Album)||A&M Records, A&M Records||SP-3723, SP 3723||US||1981|
|82839 3723 2||Carpenters||Made In America (CD, Album, RM)||A&M Records||82839 3723 2||US||1998|
|SP-3723||Carpenters||Made In America (LP, Album, Club)||A&M Records||SP-3723||Canada||1981|
|CKM 63723||Carpenters||Made In America (Cass, Album)||A&M Records||CKM 63723||UK||1981|
|L 37597||Carpenters||Made In America (LP, Album)||A&M Records||L 37597||New Zealand||1981|
Title: Made In America
Style: Country, Pop Rock, Vocal
Size MP3: 1925 mb
Size FLAC: 1695 mb
Rating: 4.4 / 5
Other Formats: WMA AHX MP4 VOC AU ASF TTA