В альбом вошло 11 треков.
It was released on September 10, 1985, through record label Grunt.
Knee Deep In The Hoopla. WMG, SME (от лица компании "Rhino (Pure)"); UMPG Publishing, ASCAP, CMRRA, BMI - Broadcast Music In. UBEM, UMPI, LatinAutor - UMPG, LatinAutor" и другие авторские общества (26). WMG (от лица компании "RCA Records Label"); ASCAP, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, UBEM, Peermusic, CMRRA, LatinAutor" и другие авторские общества (7).
Matrix, Runout (Label Side 1): UD-3-B02 8I090299.
It was certified platinum by the RIAA, and is best remembered for spawning the No. 1 hits "We Built This City" and "Sara"; The album's title comes from a lyric of the former. The track "Desperate Heart", written by Michael Bolton and Randy Goodrum, also appears on Bolton's album Everybody's Crazy, released the same year. McCombs, Joseph (2011). Retrieved 17 August 2011. Sears, Jeannette (January 3, 2012).
Album Name Knee Deep in the Hoopla. 版公司 RCA Records Grunt Records. Love Among the Cannibals.
This one is no exception. I particularly liked the songs private room and Tomorow doesn't matter.
Listen to Knee Deep In The Hoopla now. Listen to Knee Deep In The Hoopla in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||We Built This City
Mixed By – Bill BottrellVoice [DJ Voice] – Les Garland
|A3||Tomorrow Doesn't Matter Tonight
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Ina Wolf, J.C. Crowley, Peter Beckett, Siedah Garrett
|A4||Rock Myself To Sleep
Vocals [Additional] – Kevin Dubrow
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Dave Jenkins
|B2||Before I Go|
|B3||Hearts Of The World (Will Understand)|
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Chris Sutton, Ina Wolf, J.C. Crowley, Lorraine Devon, Martin Page, Oren Waters, Peter Beckett, Phillip Ingram, Siedah Garrett, Simon Climie
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA/Ariola International
- Copyright (c) – RCA/Ariola International
- Record Company – Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
- Recorded At – The Plant Studios
- Recorded At – Music Grinder Studios
- Mixed At – Fantasy Studios
- Remixed At – Soundcastle
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Artwork, Design – Raess Design, Ted Raess
- Bass Guitar, Bass [Synth Bass] – Pete Sears
- Coordinator [Production] – Skip Johnson
- Drums, Electronic Drums, Vocals – Donny Baldwin
- Engineer [Additional] – Tom Size
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dana Chappelle*, David Luke, Maureen Droney, Paul Ericksen
- Executive-Producer – Dennis Lambert
- Guitar [Guitars] – Craig Chaquico
- Management [Manager] – Bill Thompson
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Photography By – Bill Robbins
- Producer, Arranged By, Keyboards, Electronics – Peter Wolf
- Producer, Engineer – Jeremy Smith
- Vocals – Grace Slick, Mickey Thomas
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7863-55488-4
- Barcode (Scanned): 078635548846
|BXL1-5488||Starship||Knee Deep In The Hoopla (LP, Album, Ind)||Grunt||BXL1-5488||US||1985|
|FK-85488||Starship||Knee Deep In The Hoopla (Cass, Album)||Grunt||FK-85488||Spain||1985|
|FD 85488, PCD1-5488||Starship||Knee Deep In The Hoopla (CD, Album)||Grunt , Grunt||FD 85488, PCD1-5488||Europe||1985|
|ML 4841||Starship||Knee Deep In The Hoopla (LP, Album)||RCA||ML 4841||South Africa||1986|
|TC RCLP 20349||Starship||Knee Deep In The Hoopla (Cass, Album)||RCA Victor||TC RCLP 20349||Greece||Unknown|
Title: Knee Deep In The Hoopla
Date of release: 1985
Style: Pop Rock, Synth-pop
Size MP3: 1768 mb
Size FLAC: 1420 mb
Rating: 4.8 / 5
Other Formats: VQF WAV MPC VOX AAC APE AIFF