Band: 1914 Album: Eschatology Of War Year: 2015 Genre: Death/Black Metal Tracklist: 0. Eschatology of War. Лицензиар. INgrooves (от лица компании "Archaic Sound").
Members: Kouki Takahashi, Satoshi Iwase, Yutaka Tanaka. Eschatology (7", Ltd). Afflict Records, Trinity Production (2). Aff 002, none.
Eschatology of War by 1914, released 17 December 2015 1. War In 2. Gasmask 3. Frozen in Trenches 4. Verdun 5. Caught in the Crossfire 6. Zeppelin Raids 7. Ottoman Rise 8. Arditi 9. Battlefield 10. War Out OVERVIEW, WWI does not explored very often in metal, but these Ukrainian brave soldiers make a damn solid case for it. It's stomping, it is heavy as all hell, and just makes you want to get up and march toward death (Metal Art magazine).
Eschatology /ˌɛskəˈtɒlədʒi/ (listen) is a part of theology concerned with the final events of history, or the ultimate destiny of humanity. This concept is commonly referred to as the "end of the world" or "end times". The word arises from the Greek ἔσχατος eschatos meaning "last" and -logy meaning "the study of", and first appeared in English around 1844
Stoner The Fërtility Cült. Band's List Stoner The Fërtility Cült Eschatology. Band Name The Fërtility Cült. Album Name Eschatology. Labels Self-Released. Members owning this album0. 1. Cosmic Kaishakunin. 2. Into the Sacred Grove. 5. Return to the End of the Beginning.
ADesolation Dancing BVenomous Nocturne.
Free Download Eschatology songs or Listen Eschatology albums online. Get hit new songs of Eschatology and download Eschatology mp3 songs only at Vidmate. Download Eschatology for free on Vidmate. Kaise Hua. keerti chawla hot song.
Chemicals EP. Man of Moon. 2019, Instinctive Racoon.
It contains 35 of Young's songs recorded between 1966 and 1976, among them five tracks that had been unreleased up to that point. It peaked at No. 43 on the Billboard Top Pop Albums chart, and was certified platinum by the RIAA in 1986.
There are no setlists by Man Decade on setlist. fm yet. You could help us by adding a first setlist. You can track changes of setlists by this artist by selecting the option below.
- Recorded At – anonymous desolation
- Mixed At – Mechanikal Demonstration Studio
- Artwork By – Black Dekadent Studio
- Engineer, Mixed By – S·Core
- Guitar – Satoshi Iwase (tracks: A)
- Percussion [Metal Perkussion], Tape [Tape Loops], Voice, Noises [Visual Noise] – Satoshi Iwase
- Producer [Produced By] – Man Decade
- Synthesizer [Synths], Drum Programming [Elektric Rhythm], Percussion [Metal Perkussion], Effects [Tape Effekts], Voice, Electronics [Elektroniks], Noises [Afflicted Noise] – Yutaka Tanaka
- Vocals [Vokals], Percussion [Metal Perkussion], Tape [Tape Loops], Electronics [Elektroniks], Noises [Glass Noise] – Kouki Takahashi
NotesRecorded and mixed in May '85.
Special thanks to S-Core, exhaust duct, our perilous friends.
Comes with 7" size info sheet and small Afflict Records catalog sheet in foldout sleeve.
First edition limited to 100 hand numbered copies.
Performer: Man Decade
Date of release: 1985
Style: Industrial, Noise, Experimental
Size MP3: 1667 mb
Size FLAC: 1989 mb
Rating: 4.5 / 5
Other Formats: TTA APE VOX WMA AUD RA ASF