UMG (от лица компании "Geffen "); Warner Chappell, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, Peermusic, UMPG Publishing, LatinAutor - UMPG, LatinAutor, UBEM. Sweet Soul Love Songs for Valentine's Day.
Слушайте и скачивайте clarence carter на Хотплеере в mp. .
This album was my introduction to Clarence Carter back around 1974. I've tried since the early & to find a CD. Alas I recently discovered its only on vinyl. There's not a bad track on this album as I remember. A powerful burst of soul awaits those who take the plunge w. this fairly obscure album, Carter's voice was at it's peak when he cut this, & the back-up band, including a beautiful brass section, was every inch the equal of anything coming out of Mussel Shoals Alabama. Lovers of Classic Soul can't possibly be disappointed.
Consumer Guide Album. Clarence Carter: Sixty Minutes With Clarence Carter The title has nothing to do with the record's duration-it's yet another play on this soul survivor's back-door-man routine. But thanks to Rich Hall's confident cop of the Allmans' high lick and an unusual -better lyric from George Jackson, a lot of this is more than routine.
Clarence George Carter (born January 14, 1936) is an American blues and soul singer, musician, songwriter and record producer. His most successful records included "Slip Away" (1968), "Back Door Santa", "Too Weak to Fight", "Patches" (1970), and "Strokin'" (1985). Born blind in Montgomery, Alabama on January 14, 1936, Carter attended the Alabama School for the Blind in Talladega, Alabama, and Alabama State College in Montgomery, graduating in August 1960 with a Bachelor of Science degree in music
Biography by Jason Ankeny. Impassioned gospel-inflected vocals and distinctive guitar playing mark this '60s soul singer's work.
Full list of Clarence Carter albums, sorted by release date. You can also sort the list of albums by most recently added, year recorded (from most recent to first recorded), by views and by album name. Making the album sixty minutes with by Clarence Carter will be a huge sale success. It was a hit in those days. More than 100 people that I know are currently looking for in form of audio CD.
This Is Clarence Carter Clarence Carter. 12 Songs, 31 Minutes. Released: 1 Jan 1968. 2004 Atlantic Recording Corp. Manufactured and Marketed by Warner Strategic Marketing. More By Clarence Carter.
This Is Clarence Carter. Here Comes the Cowboy.
|A1||I'm The Midnight Special||2:35|
|A3||Sixty Minute Man||3:12|
|A4||I Love You||5:23|
|A5||Love's Trying To Come To You||2:33|
|B1||Next To You||3:03|
|B2||Run Out Of Time||2:34|
|B3||It Was So Nice While It Lasted||2:53|
|B4||And They Say Don't Worry||2:50|
|B5||I Got Another Woman||3:08|
- Alto Saxophone – Randell Bramblett*
- Art Direction – Mike Salisbury
- Backing Vocals – Charles Charmers (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B1 to B3, B5), Clarence Carter (tracks: B4), Donna Rhodes (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B1 to B3, B5), James Easley* (tracks: B4), James Taylor (tracks: B4), Laura Struzick (tracks: A2)
- Baritone Saxophone – Hal Williams, Ronnie Eades*
- Bass – Jerry Bridges, McEvoy Robinson*, Willie King (tracks: A3, A4, B2, B3)
- Clavinet – Clayton Ivey
- Co-producer – Clarence Carter (tracks: A3, A4, B2, B3), Rick Hall (tracks: A3, A4, B2, B3)
- Design – John Kehe
- Drums – Freddie Jones (tracks: A3, A4, B2, B3), George Weaver, Morris Tarrant (tracks: Tarp Tarrant), Roger Clark
- Electric Guitar – Albert S. Lowe, Jr.*, Clarence Carter, Ken Bell, Leander Williams, Travis Wammack
- Electric Piano – Clayton Ivey, Tim Henson
- Engineer – Al Cartee, Larry Hamby, Rick Hall
- Liner Notes – Bill Chappell
- Organ – Clayton Ivey, Jesper Jackson (tracks: A3, A4, B2, B3), Tim Henson
- Piano – Clayton Ivey
- Producer – Rick Hall (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B1, B4, B5)
- Tambourine – Rick Hall, Roger Clark
- Tenor Saxophone – Emmit Greene (tracks: A3, A4, B2, B3), Harvey Thompson, Oscar Jackson (tracks: A3, A4, B2, B3)
- Tom Tom – Mickey Buckins, Roger Clark
- Trombone – Charlie Rose*, Earl Ford (tracks: A3, A4, B2, B3)
- Trumpet – Bernard Brown (tracks: A3, A4, B2, B3), Harrison Calloway, Jack Peck
- Vibraphone – Tim Henson
NotesRecorded at Fame Recording Studios, Muscle Shoals, Alabama
Recording Engineer [as credited as Engineer on discogs] Rick Hall, Larry Handy, Al Cartee
All songs BMI.
There are a few words about Clarence Carter on the back off the sleeve, written by Bill Chappell
|FM-LA186-F||Clarence Carter||Sixty Minutes With Clarence Carter (LP)||Fame||FM-LA186-F||US||1973|
Performer: Clarence Carter
Title: Sixty Minutes With Clarence Carter
Date of release: 1973
Genre: Sincere music
Size MP3: 1939 mb
Size FLAC: 1540 mb
Rating: 4.2 / 5
Other Formats: TTA WMA AC3 ADX VOC FLAC AAC