Faith Brothers - Consider Me (A Human Sound).
Stream Tracks and Playlists from A-Brothers on your desktop or mobile device.
Faith Brothers, London, United Kingdom. Gospel Band and songwriters.
This is the official page for 80s band Faith Brothers, fronted by Billy Franks and Lee Hirons. There is however concern that a number of people are mentioning bootleg and other unofficial Faith Brothers and Billy Franks recordings with a view to posting them online.
Where does the album take your sound from ‘Step 1’? It’s more like my first album in that it has a lot of different soundscapes and different moods. Everyone will be able to find a song they like because it’s very diverse. On some songs more than others I’m exploring myself as a producer. The whole album has been made by me and some of my friends, but mostly by my drummer and I in a tiny room with one window. I like to use field recordings and a lot of vocals because I want to use my voice in as many ways as possible. Your sound does seem to be growing quite untethered, while other artists in your position might make things a little more polished and commercial. It’s always about what I want. On ‘Step 1’ I wanted to make a gift to myself; one album that was completely how I felt inside. Will there be a ‘Step 3’?
You may submit artist- and album-related corrections to the TiVo data team by following the steps on this page. For other feedback please visit our GetSatisfaction page. Please note that we cannot respond to address or phone information requests for any person identified in our database, nor can we forward fan mail.
Human After All is the third studio album by French electronic music duo Daft Punk, released on 14 March 2005 by Virgin Records. Unlike their previous album Discovery (2001), whose sound was inspired by disco and garage house, Human After All was more minimalistic and improvisational with a mixture of guitars and electronics.
Read about By Faith from The Blackwood Brothers's Learning to Lean and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The Blackwood Brothers.
Album of the Year is the sixth studio album by American rock band Faith No More, released on June 3, 1997 by Slash and Reprise Records. It is the first album to feature the band's current guitarist Jon Hudson, and was their last studio album before their eleven-year hiatus from 1998 to 2009.
17, 1963 - when we combined our two leading pop album album charts for stereo and mono releases into one all-encompassing weekly chart - through Oct. 10, 2015). Titles are ranked based on an inverse point system, with weeks at No. 1 earning the greatest value and weeks at lower rungs earning the least. Artists are ranked based on the combined point totals, as outlined above, of all their Hot 100 or Billboard 200 chart entries.
|A1||With No Constitution But My Own|
|A2||Thats Just The Way That It Is With Me|
|A3||Saint Of Contradiction|
|A4||You Cant Go Home|
|B1||Dancing With Peter Pan's Shadow|
|B3||A Welcome Pain|
|B4||May Your Children Speak Well Of You, Mother Tounge|
|B5||A Boy And The River|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Siren Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Siren Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – Clive Banks Music
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Lillyard Studios
- Recorded At – Rumbo Recorders
- Mixed At – Can-Am Recorders
- Lacquer Cut At – The Town House
- Backing Vocals – Sharon Celani
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Lee Hirons
- Cello – Ben Davis , Elaine Ackers, Jane Rainey, Warren Driffill
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Howlett
- Engineer – Jim Dineen
- French Horn – Chris Senior
- Guitar – Mark Hirons
- Guitar, Vocals – Billy Franks
- Harmonica – Preston Smith
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Henry Trezise
- Mixed By – Greg Edwards
- Percussion – Bobbye Hall
- Producer – Billy Franks, Greg Edwards, Lee Hirons
- Recorded By [Assisted] – Andy Udoff, Gareth Cousins
- Saxophone – Mark Waterman
- Trumpet – Will Tipper
- Viola – Bridget Crouch, Chris Pitsillides, John Davis , Rusen Gunes*
- Violin – Jacky McCreadie, Juliet Edwards, Miranda Playfair
NotesComes with printed inner sleeve with lyrics
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 012983 500915
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, stamped): SS SRNLP 9 A-1U-1-1-:
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, stamped): DD SRNLP 9 B-1U-1-1-
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, etched): TOWNHOUSE DMM
|CDSRN 9||Faith Brothers||A Human Sound (CD, Album)||Siren||CDSRN 9||UK||1987|
|SRN LP9||Faith Brothers||A Human Sound (LP, Album)||Siren||SRN LP9||UK||1987|
Performer: Faith Brothers
Title: A Human Sound
Date of release: 1987
Size MP3: 1276 mb
Size FLAC: 1803 mb
Rating: 4.1 / 5
Other Formats: ASF RA AHX MP4 VOC AA AIFF