Regarding the legacy of the band, I view Deftones as divided into two entities, segmented by the passing of Chi. Adrenaline through Saturday Night Wrist represents their mastering of nü angst to alt-metal experimentation as the two releases in the p. .
To celebrate the release of the new Deftones album ‘Gore’, we're giving you the opportunity to mix your photo with the album visuals to create your own Gore animation for sharing.
Deftones’ eighth studio album, Gore, is a stunning achievement. Honestly, it shouldn’t come as a surprise. Every few years, the Deftones drop a remarkable record, methodically building an empire of cred and acclaim that’s taken them a career to accumulate
More albums from Deftones: White Pony by Deftones. Diamond Eyes by Deftones. Saturday Night Wrist by Deftones. Adrenaline by Deftones. Deftones by Deftones. Koi No Yokan by Deftones. Around The Fur by Deftones. View all albums . Gore.
Label: Reprise Records – 9362-49264-8. Released: 08 Apr 2016. Art Direction, Design, Photography By – Frank Maddocks. Band – Abe Cunningham, Chino Moreno, Frank Delgado, Sergio Vega, Stephen Carpenter. Booking – CAA, Jenna Adler. Booking – ITB, Mike Dewdney. Booking – CAA, Emma Banks. Engineer – Chris Rakestraw, Matt Hyde. Engineer – Martin Pradler, Robert Hill (3). Engineer – Jimmy Fahey.
Album (Studio full-length). Alternative Metal, Shoegaze. Track listing (Songs). 1. Prayers, Triangles.
Deftones is not only a band with a sound, chiseled in stone for years to come, but also the band who’s released some of the most emotionally engulfing and memorable melodies in alternative metal for the past two decades, drenched in dreamy romantic atmosphere of distanced observant melancholy, spiced with careful doses of heads-to-the-wall aggression. Apart from a couple of genuinely inspiring melodies here and there, that album on the whole sounded like a band on autopilot, shamelessly taking advantage of the loyalty of their core fanbase and not putting nearly as much energy into music. As soon as the first single PrayersTriangles hit the net, a new pattern became apparent
Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar [Additional Guitars] – Jerry Cantrell
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – My Rib Is Broke
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Lil' Kiya
- Recorded At – Megawatt Recording
- Recorded At – Far From Earth Films
- Mixed At – Megawatt Recording
- Mastered At – Howie Weinberg Mastering
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Art Direction, Design, Photography By – Frank Maddocks
- Engineer – Chris Rakestraw, Matt Hyde
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Martin Pradler, Rob Hill
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Jimmy Fahey
- Legal – Jeffrey Taylor Light*, Myman Greenspan Fineman Fox Rosenberg & Light, LLP
- Legal [Business Management] – David Weise, David Weise & Associates, Jaime Masuda, John Novotny
- Legal [Reprise Business Affairs] – Damian Elahi
- Lyrics By – Chino Moreno
- Management [North Amercian Agent] – CAA*, Jenna Adler
- Management [Rest Of The World] – ITB, Mike Dewdney
- Management [South Amercian Agent] – CAA*, Emma Banks
- Management [Worldwide Representation] – Velvet Hammer Music And Management Group
- Mastered By – Gentry Studer, Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Matt Hyde
- Performer – Abe Cunningham, Chino Moreno, Frank Delgado, Sergio Vega, Stephen Carpenter
- Producer – Deftones, Matt Hyde
- Recorded By – Matt Hyde
- Written-By, Performer – Deftones
NotesReprise Records, A Warner Music Group Company.
© ℗ 2016 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Recorded at Megawatt Recording, Studio City, CA; Far From Earth Films, Bend, OR
Mixed at Megawatt Recording, Studio City, CA
Mastered at Howie Weinberg Mastering
© 2015 My Rib Is Broke/WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)/Lil' Kiya (ASCAP)
Lyrics Reprinted by Permission. All Rights Reserved.
Packaged in 4-panel digifile. Includes 16-page booklet with lyrics.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 009705 521722
- Barcode (Scanned): 6009705521722
|550092-2||Deftones||Gore (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||550092-2||US||2016|
|550092-2||Deftones||Gore (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||550092-2||Thailand||2016|
|9362-49264-8||Deftones||Gore (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9362-49264-8||Russia||2016|
|9362-49264-9||Deftones||Gore (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Whi)||Reprise Records||9362-49264-9||Europe||2016|
|550092-2 / 9362-49264-8||Deftones||Gore (CD, Album, Promo)||Reprise Records||550092-2 / 9362-49264-8||Argentina||2016|
Date of release: 2016
Style: Nu Metal
Size MP3: 1494 mb
Size FLAC: 1932 mb
Rating: 4.8 / 5
Other Formats: WAV AAC AU VOX RA MP1 MPC