Track four from What Happens Now. The tune is featured in the Trailer Park Boys season seven episode "Jump the Cheeseburger" as Thomas Collins approaches.
Listen to music from Mike O'Neill like Andy and Alsatian. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Mike O'Neill. His first album, What Happens Now?, was released on Perimeter Records in 2000. It features contributions by other stalwarts of the Canadian music community including Matt Murphy (Flashing Lights, Superfriendz) Charles Austin (Superfriendz), Michael Philip Wojewoda (Rheostatics) and Don Kerr (Rheostatics).
Wild Lines Mike O'Neill. More By Mike O'Neill. What Happens Now? 2000.
Mike O'Neill (musician). Oshawa, Ontario, Canada Discography. 2000: What Happens Now? 2004: The Owl. 2012: Wild Lines.
I really have an inferiority complex," confesses Mike O'Neill. Given his track record, this is hard to believe. The Juno-nominated and Gemini Award-winning songwriter occasionally wonders what would've happened if he'd earned a university education. O'Neill was once a chemistry major planning to pursue a career in art restoration, but that was interrupted when beloved bass-and-drum duo the Inbreds exploded in popularity
Mike O’Neill Concert Setlists & Tour Dates. Artists with same name. Mike O’Neill (Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist, formerly of The Inbreds). Mike O’Neill (British pianist/keyboarder and singer). Mike O’Neill (New Zealand guitarist (Screaming Meemees)). Mike O'Neill ((singer/songwriter). Mike O’Neill at NXNE 2013. Artist: Mike O’Neill, Tour: NXNE 2013, Venue: The Black Box Theatre at The Great Hall, Toronto, ON, Canada. What Happens Now? Camera Shy. Something Nice.
Mike O'Neill Profile. Birth Place: In Canada. Genres: Singer/Songwriter. Member of: The Inbreds The Self Concious. Debut Solo Album: What Happens Now? (2000). Soundtracks, Top Hits, One Hit Wonders, TV Themes, Song Quotes, Miscellaneous.
Wild Lines - Mike O'Neill. What Happens Now? - Mike O'Neill. Colours - Devon Sproule, Devon Sproule & Mike O'Neill, Mike O'Neill.
Mike O Neill Origin Kingston, Ontario, Canada Genres Indie rock, power pop Instruments Guitar, Bass, vocals Years active 1990–present. The Inbreds released four albums between 1992 and their breakup in 1998, and O'Neill has since released two albums as a solo artist, What Happens Now? in 2000, and The Owl in 2004. Though he played bass guitar in The Inbreds, he has almost exclusively played rhythm guitar as a solo artist. In 2007, he appeared in several episodes of Trailer Park Boys' seventh and final season, playing the hot tempered character Thomas Collins. He also worked behind the scenes on the series for several seasons as the sound mixer
Mike O'Neill: best 2 tracks. Mike O'Neill - We Live Happily The Owl, 2004 02:40. Mike O'Neill - See Clearly What Happens Now?, 2000 02:30. Artist: Mike O'Neill.
|3||Are We Waiting|
|4||What Do You Say|
|5||I'm So Excited|
|6||The Real Stuff|
|8||What Happens Now?|
|9||They All Like Him|
|10||Nothing Ever Was|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Perimeter Records
- Copyright (c) – Perimeter Records
- Manufactured By – Perimeter Records
- Distributed By – Universal Music
- Recorded At – The Gas Station
- Recorded At – Umbrella Studio, Toronto
- Acoustic Guitar – Mike O'Neill (tracks: 1 to 10, 12)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Sjanie Mcinnis (tracks: 1, 2, 6)
- Backing Vocals – Matt Murphy (tracks: 3, 12), Michael Phillip Wojewoda (tracks: 4, 8, 10)
- Bass Guitar – Charles Austin (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 12), Mike O'Neill (tracks: 5)
- Cello – Mike Olsen (tracks: 1, 2, 6)
- Design – Chris Mueller
- Drums – Don Kerr
- Illustration [Cover Illustrations] – Mike O'Neill
- Lead Guitar – Matt Murphy (tracks: 2 to 6, 8, 10, 12), Mike O'Neill (tracks: 1, 7, 9, 11)
- Percussion – Michael Phillip Wojewoda (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 7, 11)
- Piano – Mike O'Neill (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 12)
- Piano [Toy Piano] – Mike O'Neill (tracks: 12)
- Producer, Engineer – Michael Phillip Wojewoda
- Rhythm Guitar – Matt Murphy (tracks: 11), Mike O'Neill (tracks: 1 to 10, 12)
- Songwriter – Mike O'Neill
- Synthesizer [Moog] – Mike O'Neill (tracks: 8)
- Tambourine – Mike O'Neill (tracks: 5)
- Viola – Peter Ing (tracks: 1, 2, 6)
- Violin [First Violin] – Andrea Bettger (tracks: 1, 2, 6)
- Violin [Second Violin] – Anita Walsh (tracks: 1, 2, 6)
- Vocals – Mike O'Neill
Notes℗ & © 2000 Perimeter Records. Distributed in Canada by Universal Music.
Music was performed and recorded at the Gas Station, Umbrella Studio and Michael and Mia's house
Gear provided by Wellington Audio
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 681003000626
- Matrix / Runout: #00519W10 8100300062 L382 CINRAM 21
- Mould SID Code: IFPI6000
Performer: Mike O'Neill
Title: What Happens Now?
Date of release: 2000
Style: Alternative Rock, Indie Rock
Size MP3: 1755 mb
Size FLAC: 1511 mb
Rating: 4.1 / 5
Other Formats: MP1 RA AAC AIFF DTS AU MPC