Anthrax - Sound Of White Noise (1993).
Sound of White Noise is the sixth studio album by American heavy metal band Anthrax, released in May 1993 on Elektra Records.
Sound of White Noise. Believe Music, The Orchard Music (от лица компании "Nuclear Blast"); LatinAutor - UMPG, CMRRA, ASCAP, LatinAutor, UMPG Publishing, UBEM, BMI - Broadcast Music In. и другие авторские общества (9).
Sound of White Noise is the sixth studio album by American thrash metal band Anthrax, released in May 1993 on Elektra Records. It is the band's first album to feature vocalist John Bush, who replaced longtime Anthrax vocalist Joey Belladonna in 1992. It is also Anthrax's last studio album with longtime lead guitarist Dan Spitz. This was also the second album Bush worked with producer Dave Jerden, as he also produced Symbol of Salvation for Bush's previous band, Armored Saint. Thrash Metal Anthrax. 队列表 Thrash Metal Anthrax Sound of White Noise. Album Name Sound of White Noise. Released May 25, 1993. Sound of White Noise Tracklist. 1. Potter's Field Lyrics. Trivia: - The album peaked at on the Billboard 200. - C11 H17 N2 O2 S Na is the chemical formula for Sodium Pentathol, a truth serum drug. Black Lodge is a collaboration between Anthrax and Angelo Badalamenti, soundtrack composer for David Lynch's films and TV series. Black Lodge is the name of the alternate dimension in the Twin Peaks TV series. The booklet folds out into a poster. Recording information
This album was released in 1993 and was this first with singer John Bush and the last with lead guitarist Dan Spitz. After a string of classic thrash albums in the '80's and one in the early '90's, this album fully propelled Anthrax into the new decade. The addition of Armored Saint vocalist John Bush was the perfect addition to the band, who was looking to give a harder edge to their sound
Anthrax's sixth album, Sound of White Noise, ends a period of consistent commercial success on a high note. The album marks a transition for the band in a couple of different ways. After frontman Joey Belladonna was acrimoniously dismissed from the band, Anthrax hired John Bush of Armored Saint to be their new frontman. This marked a transition of frontmen, and John would have the longest consectutive tenure with the group. He's a great fit right from the get go of this album, even if his voice is a bit lower key than Belladonna's.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Room For One More||4:54|
Guitar [The Intro & Harmony Lead] – Scott*
|A5||Hy Pro Glo||4:30|
Music By [Additional] – Frank Bello
|B2||1000 Points Of Hate
Scratches [The Scratch Played By] – Terminator X
|B3||C₁₁ H₁₇ N₂ O₂ S Na||4:24|
Guitar [Leads] – Scott*Music By [Additional] – Frank Bello
|B5||This Is Not An Exit||6:49|
- Distributed By – Warner Music Korea Ltd.
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Eldorado Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – Excalibur Studios
- Mixed At – Right Track Recording
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- A&R – Steve Ralbovsky
- Arranged By – Anthrax
- Art Direction – Robin Lynch
- Artwork [Concepts], Photography By [Photo Concepts] – Charlie Benante, Paul Elledge
- Artwork [Icons] – Black Dog , Mark Fox
- Bass [4, 6 & 12-string], Vocals – Frank Bello
- Composed By [All Melody Lines] – Bello*, Bush*, Ian*
- Design – Reiner Design Consultants, Inc.
- Drums – Charlie Benante
- Engineer – Bryan Carlstrom
- Engineer [Assistant, Drums & Bass Recording] – Ed Korengo, Mike Baumgartner
- Engineer [Assistant, Lead Guitars & Vocals Recording] – Scott Ralston
- Engineer [Assistant, Mixing] – Jennifer Monnar*
- Engineer [Assistant, Rhythm Guitars Recording] – Annette Cisneros
- Lead Guitar – Dan Spitz
- Management – Jon Zazula, Marsha Zazula
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Mixed By – Dave Jerden
- Music By, Lyrics By – Charlie Benante, John Bush, Scott Ian
- Noises [White Noise Intro & Other Sounds] – Charlie*, Scott*
- Other [Accounting] – Robbins, Spielman, Slayton & Halfon: Michael Mitnick
- Other [Agency Representation] – ICM/Fair Warning: Marsha Vlasic, John Jackson
- Other [Legal Representation] – Mayer, Katz, Baker & Leibowitz: Bill Leibowitz
- Other [Merchandising] – Brockum: Gerry Barad, Bravado
- Other [Project Key Man] – Mike Tempesta*
- Producer – Anthrax, Dave Jerden
- Rhythm Guitar, Bass [6-string], Vocals – Scott Ian
- Vocals – John Bush
NotesUnique Korean Release (different cover artwork).
- the different cover artwork compared with 1993 Europe, Brazil vinyl versions (similar to the cover of CD versions).
Comes with a double-sided lyrics on inner sleeve.
Drums & bass recorded at A&M Studios.
Rhythm guitars recorded at Eldorado Studio.
Lead guitars & vocals recorded at Cherokee Studios.
Synths and additional guitars on track 8 recorded at Excalibur Studio.
Mixed at Right Track Recording.
Mastered at Future Disc.
Management for Crazed Mgmt. Inc.
|9 61430-2, 61430-2||Anthrax||Sound Of White Noise (CD, Album)||Elektra, Elektra||9 61430-2, 61430-2||US||1993|
|ES 2221||Anthrax||Sound Of White Noise (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Euro Star||ES 2221||Poland||Unknown|
|none||Anthrax||Sound Of White Noise (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Crystal Records||none||Bulgaria||1993|
|7559-61430-1||Anthrax||Sound Of White Noise (LP, Album)||Elektra||7559-61430-1||Europe||1993|
|478||Anthrax||Sound Of White Noise (Cass, Album, Unofficial, Whi)||Star||478||Poland||1993|
Title: Sound Of White Noise
Date of release: 1993
Style: Thrash, Speed Metal, Heavy Metal
Size MP3: 1773 mb
Size FLAC: 1427 mb
Rating: 4.1 / 5
Other Formats: VOX TTA FLAC MOD APE AC3 WAV