JANET 02, JANCD 05. Janet Kay. Sweet Surrender (CD, Album). Body Music (2), Body Music (2). JANET 02, JANCD 05. UK. 1989.
Janet Kay (born 17 January 1958) is a British vocalist best known for her 1979 lovers rock hit "Silly Games". Janet Kay Bogle was born in Willesden, North West London. She was discovered singing impromptu at a rehearsal studio by Tony "Gad" Robinson, the keyboardist from Aswad, who recommended Kay to Alton Ellis
and sweet sweet surrender is all that I have to give.
Sweet Surrender book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking Sweet Surrender as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
6. The APX - Sweet Surrender (Joey Negro Re-Arrangement). 7. Janet Kay - Eternally Grateful (Unreleased dub mix). Synth-fired boogie goodness is also provided via a superb "Unreleased Dub" of Janet Kay's 1980s gem "Eternally Grateful" and a brilliant Joey Negro rework of the APX, while soaring, string-laden disco hits are dotted throughout the compilation. If you dig disco, house and boogie, you need this in your life.
Janet Kay covered So Good, So Right, Computer Love, I Want to Be the One, Show Me the Way and other songs. Janet Kay originally did So Good, So Right, Computer Love, I Want to Be the One, Show Me the Way and other songs. Released on Sweet Surrender (1989). Originally by Dionne Warwick.
10 February 2016 ·. New podcast episode out about "A Life That's Good" - one of our fav new songs we got to sing recently at a wedding. 14 December 2015 ·. We had the honor of singing at John and Kari's wedding in October. A beautiful and fitting song for a fantastic couple. 10 December 2015 ·. Oh hi there! We're alive, just busy with the holidays like everybody else
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Sweet Surrender (Remixes)" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Style:MLA Chicago APA. "Sweet Surrender (Remixes) Album. Missing lyrics by Sarah McLachlan? Know any other songs by Sarah McLachlan?
Free download and listen Sweet Surrender. Chieli Minucci, Chieli Minucci & Special EFX, Special EFX. Style: jazz. Tracks count: 12. Views: 22. Chieli Minucci, Special EFX, Chieli Minucci & Special EFX - Sweet Surrender 03:48. Chieli Minucci, Special EFX, Chieli Minucci & Special EFX - Chant 08:07.
Janet Kay, was born Janet Kay Bogle (the first of 6 children) in London to Jamaican parents, Clifton and Monica Bogle. Janet is a descendant of the Jamaican National Hero the Rt Excellent Deacon Paul Bogle. As a sixties child, Janet was exposed to the singing greats, especially those from the Tamla Motown stable and as a result of the exposure and inspiration, Janet's love for singing was born. The album was, and still is a best seller. All the songs except 2 were penned by Janet Kay. By now, Janet had become known as the 'Queen of Lover's Rock'. In 1991, the album 'Sweet Surrender' was renamed 'Lovin' You, Best of Janet Kay', (which included a newly recorded version of 'Lovin' You'), and was released in Japan. The track 'Lovin' You' propelled Janet to stardom in Japan. Janet subsequently signed to Sony Music (Japan).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||One Day I'll Fly Away
Written-By – J. Sample*, W. Jennings*
|A2||He Reminds Me
Written-By – M. McNaught*, R. Stone*
Written-By – R. McDonald*, W. Falter*
|A4||Show Me The Way
Written-By – J. Gallo*, S. Pomerantz*, W. Potts*
|A5||So Good, So Right
Written-By – B. Russell*
Written-By – J. Lennon*
|B2||Closer I Get To You
Written-By – J. Mtume*, R. Lucas*
Written-By – R. Troutman*
|B4||I Want To Be The One
Written-By – R. Troutman*
|B5||Love Won't Let Me Wait
Written-By – Bobby Eli, Vinnie Barrett
- Recorded At – Easy Street Studios
- Recorded At – PRT Studios
- Mixed At – Easy Street Studios
- Mixed At – PRT Studios
- Arranged By – Lloyd Charmers
- Art Direction – Tony Nero
- Backing Vocals – Derek 'C'*, Janet Kay, Lloyd Charmers, Pauline Asher, Simeon Slim*, Black Stones*, Toyin Adekale
- Bass – Desmond Foster, Kenton Brown*
- Drum Machine, Drum Programming – Joe Richards
- Drums – Donald Campbell, Sean 'E'*
- Featuring – Victor Romero Evans (tracks: B3)
- Guitar – Desmond Foster, Donald Campbell, Joe Richards
- Keyboards – Carlton Ogilvie*, Chris Hodges, Joe Richards, Lloyd Charmers
- Liner Notes – Janet Kay, Lloyd Charmers
- Mastered By – George Peckham
- Mixed By – Joe Richards
- Percussion – Tom Steel*
- Producer – Lloyd Charmers
- Recorded By – Dave Ford, Joe Richards, Terry Evennett
- Synthesizer – Chris Hodges
|JANET 02, JANCD 05||Janet Kay||Sweet Surrender (CD, Album)||Body Music , Body Music||JANET 02, JANCD 05||UK||1989|
Performer: Janet Kay
Title: Sweet Surrender
Date of release: 1989
Size MP3: 1177 mb
Size FLAC: 1519 mb
Rating: 4.1 / 5
Other Formats: AIFF AU AHX FLAC DXD AIFF DMF