Don't This Road Look Rough And Rocky 19 Bars Have Made A Prisoner Out Of Me 20 One Hundred Years From Now 21 (The) Letter 22 Still Feeling Blue 23 No Memories Hangin' Round 24 I'll Feel A Whole.
to is the largest czech cloud storage.
Vocals, Bass – Chris Hillman (tracks: 15, 20-24). Vocals, Guitar, Harmonica – Gene Clark. Vocals, Lead Guitar – Bernie Leadon (tracks: 15). Vocals, Piano – Gram Parsons (tracks: 15). Written-By – Gene Clark (tracks: 1-14, 17, 24). Other Versions (3 of 3) View All. Cat.
Only 13 left in stock (more on the way). The musical journey begins with five tracks performed solo by Clark on acoustic guitar and vocals, and recorded in the spring of 1964, prior to the formation of the Byrds and their Columbia period. These tracks are both enjoyable and of historical interest. However, it is apparent in retrospect that Clark had not yet hit his peak as a songwriter, as these are largely artifacts of the commercial folk era remnant of his time with the New Christy Minstrels.
These incredible recordings, which have never been released commercially, are from the original analog master studio recording sessions held in Los Angeles between 1964 and 1982.
Harold Eugene "Gene" Clark (November 17, 1944 – May 24, 1991) was an American singer-songwriter, and one of the founding members of the folk-rock group The Byrds. Missing lyrics by Gene Clark? Know any other songs by Gene Clark?
Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices. 100% Secure Shopping. The Lost Studio Sessions 1964-1982. Sierra US. Format: gatefold heavyweight vinyl 2xLP + 12 page booklet + MP3 download code Cat: SHF 1002 Released: 02 May 17 Genre: Folk/Americana.
Induct ex-Byrds member Gene Clark into the Songwriters Hall of Fame. WIN! Gene Clark: The Lost Studio Sessions 1964 - 1982!! Indigo Mariana. New York, NY, United States.
Frankie Laine - Columbia Sessions 1956-1964 (2018) FLAC. Gene Clark - Gene Clark Sings For You (2018) FLAC. Sonia Leigh - Live in London: Studio 3 Sessions (2018) Hi-Res. Them - The Complete Them 1964-1967 (2015) Hi-Res. Chicago - The Studio Albums 1979-2008 (10CD) (2015) FLAC. Otis Redding - The Complete Studio Albums Collection (2015) Hi-Res. The Beach Boys - 1967 - Sunshine Tomorrow 2 - The Studio Sessions (2017) FLAC. Sister Sledge - The Studio Album Collection 1975-1985 (2014) Hi-Res. Tom Jones - The Definitive Tom Jones 1964-2002 (4CD) (2003) FLAC.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Way I Am|
|2||I'd Feel Better|
|4||A Worried Heart|
|5||If There's No Love|
|6||Back Street Mirror|
|7||Don't Let It Fall Through|
|8||Back To The Earth Again|
|10||The Awakening Within|
|12||Walking Through This Lifetime|
|14||Only Yesterday's Gone|
|15||She Darked The Sun
Written-By – Bernie Leadon, Gene Clark
|16||Roll In My Sweet Baby's Arms
Written By – Traditional
|17||She Don't Care About Time|
|18||Don't That Road Look Rough And Rocky
Written By – Traditional
|19||Bars Have Made A Prisoner Out Of Me
Written-By – Freddy Weller, Michael Hardin, Spooner Oldham
|20||One Hundred Years From Now
Written-By – Gram Parsons
Written-By – Wayne C. Thompson*
|22||Still Feeling Blue
Written-By – Gram Parsons
|23||No Memories Hangin' Round
Written-By – Rodney Crowell
|24||I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better|
- Arranged By – Leon Russell (tracks: 6, 7)
- Backing Band – The Flying Burrito Bros (tracks: 15)
- Bass – Chris Ethridge (tracks: 16-19)
- Compilation Producer – John Delgatto
- Drums – Michael Clarke (tracks: 15-24)
- Electric Guitar – Clarence White (tracks: 16-19)
- Electric Guitar, Pedal Steel Guitar – Al Perkins (tracks: 20-24)
- Fiddle – Byron Berline (tracks: 16-19)
- Harmonica – Eric White, Sr. (tracks: 16-19)
- Horns – Hugh Masekela (tracks: 6, 7)
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Sneaky Pete Kleinow (tracks: 15-19)
- Piano – Spooner Oldham (tracks: 16-19)
- Producer – Jim Dickson (tracks: 1-15, 20-24)
- Producer [With] – Terry Melcher (tracks: 16-19)
- Producer, Engineer – Chris Hinshaw (tracks: 16-19)
- Production Associate – David Kraai
- Vocals – Claudia Lennear (tracks: 16-19), Mary Clayton* (tracks: 16-19), Rick Clark (tracks: 16-19), Roger McGuinn (tracks: 16-19)
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Herb Pedersen (tracks: 20-24)
- Vocals, Bass – Chris Hillman (tracks: 15, 20-24)
- Vocals, Guitar, Harmonica – Gene Clark
- Vocals, Lead Guitar – Bernie Leadon (tracks: 15)
- Vocals, Piano – Gram Parsons (tracks: 15)
- Written-By – Gene Clark (tracks: 1-14, 17, 24)
|SHF 1002||Gene Clark||The Lost Studio Sessions 1964-1982 (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Num + SACD, Hybrid, Album, Ltd, )||Sierra Records||SHF 1002||US||2016|
|SHF 1002||Gene Clark||The Lost Studio Sessions 1964-1982 (2xLP, Album)||Sierra Records||SHF 1002||US||2017|
|MSIG 1110/1, SACD 7001, SBXGC 9002||Gene Clark||The Lost Studio Sessions 1964-1982 (SACD, Hybrid, Album + CD, EP, Bon)||MSI , Sierra Records , Sierra Records||MSIG 1110/1, SACD 7001, SBXGC 9002||Japan||2016|
Performer: Gene Clark
Title: The Lost Studio Sessions 1964-1982
Date of release: 2016
Style: Folk Rock, Country Rock
Size MP3: 1598 mb
Size FLAC: 1196 mb
Rating: 4.9 / 5
Other Formats: MMF VOC FLAC AC3 XM WAV MP4