Toden Toistoa (Yritän Kertoa Sinulle Kaiken. Minkä Halajat Minun Tietävän. Toden Toistoa (LP, Album).
Jukka Gustavson biography Jukka GUSTAVSON (born 1951) is one of the key figures in the Finnish prog history. After participations as a vocalist and an organist in several bands in Porvoo or Helsinki area he joined WIGWAM in the summer of 1969. His contribution to four classic WIGWAM albums (Hard N' Horny 1969, Tombstone Valentine 1970, Fairyport 1971 and Being 1974) is essential. Third album Toden toistoa (1981) features also vocals, but the music is bright and airy fusion. The next album came over a decade later: Bluesion (1992) puts emphasis on piano and features some experimental pieces with sound effects and speech parts. In my opinion that album suffers from too sparse instrumentation and a lack of direction, but the fifth album Kadonnut h�vi�m�tt�miin (1995; Lost in the imperishable) is among his very best.
Toden toistoa Jukka Gustavson. This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). Tracklist Toden toistoa.
Listen to music from Jukka Gustavson. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Jukka Gustavson.
More Jukka Gustavson. Listen to Toden Toistoa now. Listen to Toden Toistoa in full in the this site app. Play on this site. ℗ 1981 Love Kustannus.
Jukka Gustavson Organ Fusion Band. Root & Stalk & Flower Music. Toden toistoa: Yritän kertoa sinulle kaike. 000.
Can't get enough of Jukka Gustavson's 2009 album "Community Jazz", folks! Until YouTube catches up, here's a snazzy cut from his Toden Toistoa album, "Tosi Asstteiden Riemusta". kindly disregard the strange film accompanying the song. I'm sure that's not what Jukka was talking about Tosi Aatteiden Riemusta. From album Toden toistoa.
Kiiltomato, kynttilänliekki, kuu ja aurinko. ylevää nöyryyttä nousen.
Gustavson, Jukka - Toden Toistoa. 3rd solo album, from 1992, by the former keyboardist of Wigwam who contributed so much to their sound up to Being. This one has a interesting blues/fusion sound; it's very obviously the work of the man who wrote/co-wrote many of those great Wigwam tunes, as you can hear it in the melodies he does here.
|A1||Minkä Halajat Minun Tietävän||13:03|
|A2||Tuntevan - Syvimmin, Aidoimmin, Puhtaimmin||6:46|
|B1||Tosi Aatteiden Riemusta||9:17|
|B2||Oikean Elämän Ekstasiasta||7:30|
- Recorded At – Photosonic Studio
- Mixed At – Photosonic Studio
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Love Kustannus Oy
- Copyright (c) – Love Kustannus Oy
- Composed By, Lyrics By, Producer, Vocals, Percussion, Arranged By, Organ, Electric Piano, Grand Piano – Jukka Gustavson
- Cover – Alpo Vanninen
- Design, Photography By – Jukka Gustavson
- Drums, Percussion – Pekka "Vando" Suvanto*
- Edited By [Typewriting and "maintenance"] – Leena Gustavson
- Electric Bass, Percussion – Harri Vainikka
- Electric Guitar – Pekka Nylund
- Guitar [Solo] – Seppo Tyni (tracks: A2)
- Layout [Reissue] – Ville Valavuo
- Liner Notes – Aku-Tuomas Mattila, Jukka Gustavson
- Liner Notes [Translated By] – Markus Laakso
- Mastered By [Reissue] – Pauli Saastamoinen
- Photography By [Insert] – Jussi Lassander
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Hessu Loukovaara
- Vibraphone, Marimba – Tim Ferchen*
NotesIncludes two inserts
Black vinyl limited to 500 copies
|PEALP 26||Jukka Gustavson||Toden Toistoa (LP, Album)||Ponsi||PEALP 26||Finland||1981|
|PEACD 26||Jukka Gustavson||Toden Toistoa (CD, Album, RE)||Ponsi||PEACD 26||Finland||2000|
|SRE080||Jukka Gustavson||Toden Toistoa (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, Blu)||Svart Records||SRE080||Finland||2017|
Performer: Jukka Gustavson
Title: Toden Toistoa
Date of release: 2017
Size MP3: 1404 mb
Size FLAC: 1230 mb
Rating: 4.1 / 5
Other Formats: APE AUD MPC MP4 MP1 TTA ADX