All lyrics from Watermark album, popular Art Garfunkel songs with tracklist and information about album.
Watermark - Art Garfunkel. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
Written by Jimmy Webb, This was the titale track off Artie's 1977 Gold album, Watermark.
Art Garfunkel : Watermark,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Сравнивайте цены в 20000 магазинов.
This album was produced from December, 7, 1976 to August 12, 1977. Lyrics included on the dust sleeve. Other Versions (5 of 46) View All. Cat.Watermark (LP, Album, Ter).
But Watermark is still a album, except for one song. And the initial idea was a good one: Garfunkel handles Webb's wistful pop songs well, and he has made good choices from Webb's songbook, dating back to the '60s, though avoiding his big bits. The result is Garfunkel's most cohesive solo album. Wonderful World," was released in January, 1978.
Watermark (Art Garfunkel album). 1977 studio album by Art Garfunkel. Watermark is the third solo studio album by Art Garfunkel, originally released in October 1977 on Columbia Records. The first single, "Crying in My Sleep", failed to chart, but the follow-up, a version of "(What a) Wonderful World" (featuring harmony vocals from Garfunkel's old partner Paul Simon and mutual friend James Taylor) reached on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and on the Adult Contemporary chart
More albums from Art Garfunkel: Everything Waits To Be Noticed by Art Garfunkel. Angel Clare by Art Garfunkel. Lefty by Art Garfunkel. Up ‘Til Now by Art Garfunkel. Some Enchanted Evening by Art Garfunkel. The Very Best Of Art Garfunkel (Across America) by Art Garfunkel. Breakaway by Art Garfunkel. Scissors Cut by Art Garfunkel. View all albums . Watermark. 6. All My Love’s Laughter.
Art Garfunkel is an American singer, typically best known for participating in the folk duo Simon & Garfunkel together with Paul Simon. He released ten studio albums, one live album, four compilation albums and twenty-nine singles. To date, Garfunkel has had three US top 40 albums and six UK top 40 Albums, with two in the top 10, respectively. 1978 – Watership Down, "Bright Eyes". 1989 – Sing, "We'll Never Say Goodbye". 1992 – A League of Their Own, "Two Sleepy People".
File:Watermark (Art Garfunkel album). 600 x 607 jpeg 144kB. Art Garfunkel Watermark For Sale in Lucan, Dublin from mondeo6. Watermark by Art Garfunkel, LP with michel46 - Ref:3003760619. 1024 x 1024 jpeg 65kB.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Crying In My Sleep||4:04|
|3||Shine It On Me||3:27|
|6||All My Love's Laughter||3:58|
|7||(What A) Wonderful World
Acoustic Guitar – Paul SimonArranged By [String Arrangement] – Christopher Dedrick*Backing Vocals – Alexandra Stavrou, Carol Flamm, Ed Hasselbrink, Fred Farell, Jay Clayton, Shelley Hirsch, The Voice GroupBass – Tony LevinChoir – The Oklahoma Baptist University ChoraleChorus Master [Assistant] – Richard GreenbergChorus Master [Dean] – James D. WoodwardCymbal – Craig KrampfDrums – Rick Shlosser, Stephen Gadd*Electric Piano – Richard TeeEngineer – Baker Bigsby, Fred Meijer, Paul ChristiansenEngineer [Assistant Engineer] – Steve BrandonGuitar [Electric] – Hugh McCrackenHandclaps – Thomas La TondrePercussion – Ralph MacDonaldProducer – Phil RamoneVocals – Art Garfunkel, James Taylor , Paul SimonWritten-By – H. Alpert*, L. Adler*, S. Cooke*
|10||She Moved Through The Fair
Arranged By – Jimmy Webb, Paddy Moloney
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – Muscle Shoals Sound Studios
- Recorded At – CBS Studios, New York
- Recorded At – Lombard Studios
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – Rudy Records
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – A&R Studios
- Mixed At – Cherokee Studios
- Mixed At – A&R Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Alto Saxophone – Paul Desmond (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Arranged By [Horn Arrangements] – Jack Schroer (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Arranged By [Musical Arrangements] – Paddy Moloney (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Arranged By [String Arrangement] – David Campbell (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6), Jimmie Haskell (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements] – Bob Dorough (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Backing Vocals – David Crosby (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6), Leah Kunkel (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6), Stephen Bishop (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Bagpipes [Uilleann] – Paddy Moloney (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Bass – Joe Osborn (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Design, Art Direction – John Berg
- Drums – Roger Hawkins (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Electric Guitar – Jimmy Johnson (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Engineer – Bruce Robb, Dee Robb, Steve Melton
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Greg Hamm*, Jim Boyer, Richard Leech, Anthony D'Amico*
- English Horn – Joe Farrell (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Fiddle – Seán Keane* (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Flute – Joe Farrell (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6), Michael Tubridy (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Pete Carr
- Harp – Derek Bell (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Instrumentation By – Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6), The Chieftains (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Keyboards – Barry Beckett (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6), Jimmy Webb
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Oboe – Joe Farrell (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Percussion – Tom Roady (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Photography – Laurie Bird
- Producer – Art Garfunkel
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Barry Beckett
- Saxophone – Jack Schroer (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Synthesizer [Oberheim] – Bill Payne (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Tin Whistle – Paddy Moloney (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Vibraphone [Vibes] – Tommy Vig (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Vocals – Bob Dorough (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Written-By – Jimmy Webb (tracks: A1 to A6, B2, B3, B5, B6)
Muscle Shoals Sound Studios, Muscle Shoals, Alabama;
CBS Recording Studios, New York City;
Lombard Sound, Dublin, Ireland;
The Village Recorder, Westwood, California;
Rudy Records, San Francisco, California;
Cherokee Recording Studios, Hollywood, California;
A&R Recording, Inc., New York City
Cherokee Recording Studio #3, Hollywood, California
"(What A) Wonderful World" mixed at A&R Recording, Inc., New York City
The Mastering Lab, Hollywood, California;
This album was produced from December, 7, 1976 to December 23, 1977.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 982 984 2 10309401 02 &
- Matrix / Runout: Made in UK by PDO
|JC 34975||Art Garfunkel||Watermark (LP, Album, Ter)||Columbia||JC 34975||US||1978|
|S 86054||Art Garfunkel||Watermark (LP)||CBS||S 86054||Spain||1978|
|MHCP 201||Art Garfunkel||Watermark (CD, Album, RE)||Nice Price!||MHCP 201||Japan||Unknown|
|CK 34975||Art Garfunkel||Watermark (CD)||Columbia||CK 34975||US||1990|
|PCA 34975||Art Garfunkel||Watermark (8-Trk, Album)||Columbia||PCA 34975||Canada||1978|
Performer: Art Garfunkel
Date of release: 1994
Style: Pop Rock, Ballad
Size MP3: 1647 mb
Size FLAC: 1697 mb
Rating: 4.8 / 5
Other Formats: VQF MP2 AAC RA MPC VOX WAV