The Hollies are an English rock group, formed in Manchester in the early 1960s, though most of the band members are from through out East . It was lifted from the band's Parlophone debut album Stay With The Hollies, released on 1 January 1964, which went to on the UK album chart
The Hollies: The Hollies, five-piece rock group from Manchester, England, that enjoyed many hits in the 1960s and '70s. Its principal members were Allan Clarke, Tony Hicks, Eric Haydock, Bernie Calvert, Terry Sylvester, and Graham Nash, who left in 1968 to form Crosby, Stills, & Nash.
Listen free to The Hollies - The Hollies' Greatest Hits (Bus Stop, Pay You Back With Interest and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
The discography of Manchester pop rock group the Hollies consists of 21 studio albums, 24 compilation albums, 2 tribute/covers albums, 7 extended plays, and 67 singles. Since ghe Hollies released their first single on 17 May 1963, the group has had 30 charting singles on the UK Singles Chart, 21 on the Billboard Hot 100, 21 on RPM magazine's singles chart, 25 on Germany's singles chart, and 11 on the VG-lista singles chart
2018 BBC Live Session. I Can T Let Go. The Hollies. Hear! Here! The Hollies. Beat Group! The Hollies. I Can't Let Go. 2017 The Complete Hollies August 1973 - May 1988.
Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: The Hollies At Abbey Road 1966-1970 (1998).
In the Hollies Style. The Hollies Sing Dylan. On a Carousel, 1963-19. ee Full Discography.
Most of their late-'70s releases were heavily influenced by the prevailing disco and dance-rock sounds of the era, although they never entirely abandoned their harmony vocal sound. on Atlantic Records), but even this proved a false start. In the Name of Love," which became the single off the album.
? The Hollies discography. Since The Hollies released their first single on 17 May 1963, 30 charting singles on the UK Singles Chart, 21 on the Billboard Hot 100, 21 on RPM magazine's singles chart, 25 on Germany's singles chart, and 11 on the VG-lista singles chart. Many of the Hollies' singles contain three-part vocal harmony, although a few-such as "Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress"-do not contain any vocal harmonies
The Hollies are an English pop group formed in Manchester in the early 1960s. Most of the band members are from throughout East Lancashire. Known for their distinctive vocal harmony style, they became one of the leading British groups of the 1960s and early-1970s. They enjoyed considerable popularity in many countries, although they did not achieve major US chart success until 1966.
|1||The Air That I Breathe|
|2||Wiggle That Watsit|
|3||Too Young To Be Married|
|4||Boulder To Birmingham|
|5||Blowin' In The Wind|
|6||If I Needed Someone|
|12||King Midas In Reverse|
|16||Long Cool Woman In A Black Dress|
|17||On A Carousel|
|18||Magic Woman Touch|
|19||He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother|
- Manufactured By – EMI Music Group Australasia
- Distributed By – EMI Music Group Australasia
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Music Australasia
- Published By – Rondor Music (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Music
- Published By – Polygram Music Publishing
- Published By – Essex Music Of Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Campbell Connelly (Australia) P/L
- Published By – Amcos Societies
- Written-By – Clarke* (tracks: 2, 10, 13, 16), Dylan* (tracks: 5), Russell* (tracks: 19), Scott* (tracks: 19), Springsteen* (tracks: 9), Clarke/Hicks/Nash* (tracks: 11, 12, 17), Hicks/Clarke/Nash* (tracks: 7, 8), Ballard Jr* (tracks: 14), Jennings* (tracks: 18), E.Harris* (tracks: 4), Wattroy* (tracks: 18), Stephens* (tracks: 20), Harrison* (tracks: 6), Gouldman* (tracks: 15), Hammond/Hazelwood* (tracks: 1), Cook* (tracks: 13, 16), Greenaway* (tracks: 13, 16), Sylvester* (tracks: 2, 10), Hicks* (tracks: 2, 3, 10), Macauley* (tracks: 20)
NotesTrack 3 is a live version.
This Compilation & Digital Remastering (P) 1992 EMI Music Australasia
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099943 800421
- Matrix / Runout: 4380042 9511K1
- SPARS Code: AAD
Performer: The Hollies
Title: The Most Of
Date of release: 1992
Style: Pop Rock, Classic Rock, Psychedelic Rock
Size MP3: 1727 mb
Size FLAC: 1127 mb
Rating: 4.9 / 5
Other Formats: VQF AHX MP1 ADX DXD WMA VOC